Please submit your photos by email to email@example.com with your name, address and phone number. All entrees will have their names entered into a draw to win a prize pack sponsored by the RM of Cote! Please see the next page for the Photo Contest Rules.
Photos on this page were submitted by Kate Erhardt of Togo SK.
Rural Municipality of Cote #271 Photo Contest
Frequently Asked Questions
• Who is eligible to enter and can they enter multiple times?
Anyone who has taken a picture in the RM of Cote can enter a photo. Please indicate where the photo was taken. The photographers name will be entered into the draw once for every picture submitted.
• What prize will be offered?
A gift basket full of RM of Cote merchandise and a $25 Subway Gift Card.
• How does the RM intend to use the photos the entrants provide?
The RM will use these photos to display the beautiful scenery and landmarks in the RM. The photos will be used (but may not be limited) to decorate our website, upload to any social media accounts (current and future) and in print form on posters, brochures, etc, or to hang in the office.
• When will the contest close?
The contest will close June 8, and the winner will be drawn at the monthly council meeting on June 9.
• How and when will winners be notified?
Please submit your photo(s) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and phone num ber. Every photo entry will count as one entry into the draw. The winner will be contacted by the infor mation supplied in the email.
Rules and Regulations:
1. All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
2. The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
3. Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests.
4. Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via . Entries not submitted through the proper channel will be deleted.
5. Entries names will be placed in a draw drum and the winner will be randomly selected to win the prize. All decisions are final. The RM of Cote Council reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
6. By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the RM of Cote on the website or in print for advertising purposes.
7. Submissions will still be accepted, but not entered into the draw once the deadline lapses.
8. The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
9. The winner will be contacted via the information provided during entry. If no response is received after three (3) business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
10. The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
11. By submitting your information and photo entry via email, you are confirming that you have read the rules and regulations of this contest.
Good Luck to all our entries!
Thank You for Participating!